Thursday, March 22, 2012

And yet another...


Hello everyone, it's me again!!!( Olivia ) My mom finally agreed to let post another one of my favored entries.
Well, The Bicknell house is joined with yet another trouble maker... Collier!!! While I'm still wondering when he ever got his first tooth, he is up to bigger and better things. Walking, throwing, running, laughing, and crawling faster than ever. Yesterday he somehow managed to get himself stuck in the piano bench! Yes, there were quite a few tears during that. If this is year one, then I'm afraid to reach the terrible two's stage. And, having a messy house doesn't really help. I don't think we've ever really put the winter clothes away, but I'll stand back on that one. It was my idea to get out the summer ones and clothes seem to be in a heap in every bedroom!

Wish me luck with my crazier-than-ever family,

Olivia Bicknell

Ummm, yeah! I really don't think Collier liked the turtle...

2 comments:

Dennis and Barb said...

Lots of luck with that, sweetie!! Love GB

Jan said...

Great blog Olivia! It's fun to hear about the family from your perspective! Hope you had a nice Easter and I'm looking forward to more pictures and blogs! Love, Aunt Jan