Sunday, January 22, 2012

Guest Blogger- Olivia


Since my mom isn't blogging, and she won't let me have my own, I decided to update her blog a little bit!
Christmas brought lots and lots of toys including doll-sized beds for our American Girl doll's, new clothes, and my favorite, a new purse for me!!!

Delaney just turned 7, and Collier is a little over a week from turning one! We all look forward to seeing our family on Saturday! Me and my mom still have shopping to do, and it is less than a week away! AHHHHHH!!!

Meanwhile, at the Bicknell Household, it's a mess! Thanks to our new trouble maker, almost one year old Collier. He gets his hands on anything that looks shiny, big, or interesting!!! He manages to knock over the baby gate, climb up the stairs, and bang pots and pans on the floor constantly!

I'm sure my mom will put some birthday photos on. GTG- I'm off to go make no-bake cookies!!! YUM!

2 comments:

Dennis and Barb said...

it's nice of you to update us all! I know your mom needs an assistant at times! We are excited to see you all, and we're ready to Par-tay!! Have a great week and see you soon!!

Jan said...

Thanks for the update Olivia and I am sorry I am a little late in reading it. It's good that your mom has you and your sisters to help keep an eye on Collier! I am glad you had such a nice Christmas! I love those little doll beds! What is your purse like?