Friday, January 27, 2012

Seven!





Our sweet girl Delaney turned 7 last Saturday. I don't know where the years have gone, seems like our little peanut was just starting school. And now she is in 1st grade and getting so grown-up! We love our silly, loud, chatterbox, determined, creative girl. And what a wonderful big sister she is to her little brother!

Will blog more pics of the birthday parties later, but here are some cute shots I've captured of her lately. She doesn't stand still too long!

And here are some of Delaney's favorite things:

-Reading: This girl is a reader! She will literally read for hours without making a peep. That's my girl! :)

-Food and Cooking: Proudly, she tells me every day she is the "mini Betty Crocker" and then she procedes to give me tips on what I'm doing in the kitchen. Sometimes the tips are actually pretty useful! I guess watching those Howdini clips has really paid off!

-School: Oh how I wish I could go back to first grade with her. She is doing so many fun and exciting things at school. From skits to programs to art and writing, she is just learning so much.

-Baby Brother: I'm sure Delaney and Collier are kindred spirits because they share a January birthday! She adores him and he adores her! I hope they like each other for a long, long time! :)

Love you so much, sweet girl!


1 comment:

Jan said...

Delaney has such a neat and sweet personality! Wish we could be around ALL of your kids more!!!